Saturday 26 January 2013

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name *Warning: language



And they say that pop is repetitive. Hee hee! (in my opinion, the best music has to be repetitive. if i like a melody-or a riff-a chorus-a hook-, i want to hear it repeated, to anticipate it)

I'm feeling anger and anxiety, frustration and fear when I hear this and watch this.

Grunting and swearing are totally not my thing. I generally try to avoid anger and conflict, and heavy metal :)

My sister likes this song, and finds it helpful for letting off steam when she's feeling frustrated and angry.

I guess it's like when my girlfriends and I felt sad and then listened to music that made us cry. The choice of music reflected and then intensified our feelings to help us deal with them.

The choice of music reflects and intensifies our feelings to help us deal with them.

Music can help us deal with our feelings.

Musical Empathy helps us deal with our feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment